Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: exercise is for the birds

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was doing just fine with my stretching and yoga and tai chi...a few weights in the gym..but noooo...I had to go and do the fun and easy aerobics....I've been flat on my back for three days...threw my back and knee out...my neck is so stiff I can't move my head...thank God we have a spa...I've been in it so much I'm water logged...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hot20Tubbing

    I hope you didn't buy the Budget Spa... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LMAO!! THat is so cute!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was laid up for 5 days....fortunately I was able to get some canning done yesterday....now my back is killing me again this morning....time to dip in the two man spa LOL...no we have a small 300 gallon spa... <marquee>[/marquee] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [marquee]</marquee>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 10, 2006 08:57 AM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •